Jan 2021 - May 2022MS in Applied Data Analytics
1st Semester (Spring'21) | Overall GPA: 4.0
- Data Science With Python
- Analytics with R
- Analysis Of Algorithms
2nd Semester (Fall'21) | Overall GPA: 3.77
- Machine Learning
- Data Analysis and Visualization with R
- Web Analytics and Mining
3rd Semester (Spring'22) | Overall GPA: ---
- Directed Study (Deep Learning Research)
- Data Mining
2016 - Till DateIntroduction To Machine Learning With Tensorflow ND || Predictive Analytics For Business ND || Data Visualization ND || Business Analytics ND
I have completed multiple courses on Udacity related to Data Science from 2016 to date. The courses on Udacity are more practical oriented and the projects provide real-world industry level projects experience.
2013-2017B.Tech || Information Technology
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Completed 4 years undergraduate from GGSIPU with majors in Information Technology.
March 2021-Till DateBoston University
IT Consultant (On Campus Job)
- Working as IT consultant on campus at Boston University with MET IT team.
- Working on Chatbot development for the MET website in order to decrease the load of a number of tickets coming for the IT team and increase the issue resolution time for the clients using tools Social Intent and Google Dialogflow.
June 2019 - Oct 2020Fractal Analytics
Data Science Consultant
- Automated the data pre-processing task using multiple python packages like Pandas, NumPy, etc.
- Accelerated the Supply Chain insight generation process for the team and C-level executives of Mondelez to make better business decisions by building insightful dashboards using Tableau with important KPIs and was recognized by the global CEO for my work.
- Transformed the Volume and Profit-Loss tracking method for the finance team of General Mills, North America region by building detailed analytical Tableau Dashboards to improve and accelerate the decision-making process.
March 2019 - Jan 2021Udacity
Data Science Mentor
- Helped Students learn Feature Engineering, Statistical Analysis, and dimensionality reduction on a huge dataset for choosing relevant variables and perform Data Analysis and Visual Analysis using Python packages like Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, sci-kit learn, and Tableau/Power BI.
- Reviewed over 1000 Projects and assignments for students provided them with feedback and answered the questions related to Data Science asked by the students on the knowledge forum of Udacity.
- Mentored the cohort of 40 students for Business Analyst and Predictive Analytics for Business Nanodegree’s in the completion of the course by conducting weekly YouTube live webinars and teaching relevant topics.
Oct 2018 - Feb 2019FabHotels
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Managed the Analytics for the inventory department including overbooking, last-minute cancellations, and no-show issues. Decreased the revenue loss from inventory drastically by reducing the no-show percentage by over 9% using analytics, feature engineering, A/B testing, and by making IVR and Manual calling process more efficient.
- Improved the cluster manager's decision-making process by providing critical insights from the data using Python.
- Identified frauds by hoteliers and customers and automated several insightful reports for multiple teams using SQL, Python, Matplotlib, and Tableau.
Nov 2017 - July 2018OneDirect
- Managed multiple clients to improve their online reputation and in better decision making through the analytical reports generated using data from multiple social media platforms.
- Built efficient crawlers for multiple social media platforms, online stores, and blogs to scrape data and analyze brands and product performance using Python, Selenium, Pandas, and NumPy.
- Performed product analysis for the clients using the tweets, posts, reviews from customers on the client’s product and helped them understand the positive and negative sentiments of the customers in a better way.
July 2017 - Aug 2017Spoyl Tech. Solutions
Data Analyst Intern
- Worked closely with the Acquisition team to increase the Daily Active Users on the mobile application on daily basis.
- Enabled the team to run cost-effective ads and campaigns which proved pivotal in acquisition for the Digital Marketing team to get more installs by running various ads and campaigns on Facebook.