Jan 2021 - May 2022MS in Applied Data Analytics
1st Semester (Spring'21) | Overall GPA: 4.0
- Data Science With Python
- Analytics with R
- Analysis Of Algorithms
2nd Semester (Fall'21) | Overall GPA: ---
- Machine Learning
- Big Data Analytics
- Web Analytics and Mining
2016 - Till DateIntroduction To Machine Learning With Tensorflow ND || Predictive Analytics For Business ND || Data Visualization ND || Business Analytics ND
I have completed multiple courses on Udacity related to Data Science from 2016 to date. The courses on Udacity are more practical oriented and the projects provide real-world industry level projects experience.
2013-2017B.Tech || Information Technology
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Completed 4 years undergraduate from GGSIPU with majors in Information Technology.
March 2021-Till DateBoston University
IT Consultant (On Campus Job)
- Working as IT consultant on campus at Boston University with MET IT team.
- Working on Chatbot development for the MET website in order to decrease the load of a number of tickets coming for the IT team and increase the issue resolution time for the clients using tools Social Intent and Google Dialogflow.
- Helping Professors, Staff, and Students with any technical problem they might be facing.
June 2019 - Oct 2020Fractal Analytics
Data Science Consultant
- Worked in Consumer Product Goods Domain as Data Science Consultant.
- Helped the Supply Chain Team and Top-Level Executives (CEO, CFO, COO) make better business decisions by building insightful dashboards for multinational confectionary, food, holding and beverage, and snack food company and was recognized by the global CEO for my work.
- Transformed the Volume and Profit & Loss tracking method for the finance team of one of America’s biggest FMCG companies for the North America Region and Global Team and helped them with better decision making.
March 2019 - Jan 2021Udacity
Data Science Mentor
- Reviewed students Projects and provided them with Feedbacks.
- Provided solutions to the questions asked by students on the Knowledge Forum of Udacity.
- Responsible for mentoring a cohort of Business Analyst Nanodegree and Predictive Analytics for Business Nanodegree students in the completion of the Nanodegree.
- Conducted Weekly YouTube live webinars and teach Business Analytics and Predictive Analytics topics.
Oct 2018 - Feb 2019FabHotels
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Managed the Analytics department of inventory in the company including overbooking, last-minute cancellations, and no-show issues.
- Decreased the revenue loss for the company from inventory by 2x and reduced the No-show percentage by 9% using Analytics and by making IVR and Manual calling process more efficient.
- Helped the cluster managers make better decisions by providing critical insights from the data and helping them figure the frauds by the customers and the hoteliers.
Nov 2017 - July 2018OneDirect
- Helped different clients in improving their Online Reputation and in better decision making through the reports made by collecting data from different Social Media Platforms and performing Analysis on them.
- Built efficient crawlers for platforms like Flipkart, Amazon, YouTube, Facebook, and various blogs to scrape data from them and analyze brand and product performance using python and selenium.
- Improved the team's efficiency by automating essential sections of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
July 2017 - Aug 2017Spoyl Tech. Solutions
Data Analyst Intern
- Worked closely with the Acquisition team to increase the Daily Active Users on the mobile application on daily basis.
- Enabled the team to run cost-effective ads and campaigns which proved pivotal in acquisition for the Digital Marketing team to get more installs by running various ads and campaigns on Facebook.